- First payroll designed for remote tech teams
- Reduce your costs: the best processing fee you can get, zero!
- Delight your team: Offer localized benefits and perks
- Compliant: Stay safe with country-specific payroll and employment laws.
- Insights: Discover productivity bottlenecks, align career expectations, and improve your hiring process with AI-powered tools.
- No monthly processing fees
- The company only pays for the spread when paying in local currency
As many as you want. There's no minimum or maximum here.
A Revelo não é um banco, mas nosso sistema de transferência de pagamentos funciona por meio de contratos entre empresas e contratantes. Graças às nossas parcerias com terceiros, conseguimos oferecer taxas de transferência muito abaixo do mercado. Além disso, nosso modelo de negócios diversificado nos dá uma vantagem competitiva única. Aproveite essa oportunidade para economizar e receba seus pagamentos de forma eficiente com a Revelo!
We only offer this to companies who we believe can be a great fit to use Revelo's remote talent services in the future. We are investing in building a relationship and it's a way for you to get to know us.As with any other product, every year we review the conditions to keep it the best business possible for you. If anything changes, we'll let you know with a six-month notice.
Revelo's core business is to help companies find, hire and manage remote teams.
We want to be close to companies like you, who can be great partners in the future.
Your company is the right size, the right stage, and the right region for us. Companies like you tend to be great partners for Revelo.
Offering a no-cost payroll is a way to demonstrate how we work, so when it's time to hire, you can consider Revelo as an option.
No need. But you can count on us when you have an open position in any tech-related role.
- International contractors- 150+ countries covered
- Full-time Employees (W2)
- US-based contractors
- Also, 26 countries we do not cover:
3. Central African Republic
4. Congo Republic
7. Democratic Republic of Congo
16. North Korea
17. Papua New Guinea
20. South Sudan
- Payroll Management
- Legal liabilities coverage
- Core benefits
- Tools to help you manage your tech team
- Guarantee that the Services, the Contracts, and their corresponding contractual framework are in compliance with all tax and labor international, federal, state, provincial, and local laws, statutes, rules, regulations, and ordinances aspects arising therefrom
- Misclassification protection while using Revelo, for the contractors you are using Revelo to pay:
- up to a limit of $25k per contract
- $250k per client
- Legal costs
- Tax penalties
- 3rd party indemnity:
- up to $25k
Revelo offers without any cost competitive and localized benefits to help you keep great talent within your company. Your contractor will have:
- Access to co-working space (WeWork + hundreds of other local options)
- Get paid in the currency of choose: local currency, US Dollars (local US or international wire), Crypto
- Gympass membership
- No International exchange expenses for candidates or companies
- Health Insurance
- Safety Wing (Global)
- Brazilian-specific providers (Seguros Unimed or SafetyWing)
- Equipment fee
All you have to do is click one button per month to pay all your team.
Leave the calculation of tax, benefits, and payroll to a dedicated team of experts versed in U.S. and international payroll.
Yes, you can cancel at any time without penalty.
No. Payments will be processed through Revelo and all invoices will be sent until the third day of the month.
Your contractors' payment won't be processed. So, they won't receive their salary or benefits.
Not yet. But our Tech and Product teams are working on it!
Our team will be in touch with you with the next steps, which are:
1. Your company will sign the contract with Revelo and contractor(s).
2. Revelo will onboard your contractors, providing a detailed overview on the benefits and platform.
3. Your company will be receive the first billing.
The contractor receives an email to download the Revelo GO app and set up their account.
Through this app, they can:
- fill in all their personal information for the invoice
- see their upcoming payments
- see their invoices
- sign the contract for the payroll
- see all their benefits available
- ask for PTO and reimbursement when necessary